Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Is Full of Surprises...

My kids actually ate these.
...like this one: the boys devoured these repulsive-looking pancakes. I wanted to sneak some blueberry puree into the batter, because I'm worried about their fruit/veggie intake again--but I didn't expect the actual pancakes to turn out, well, blue.

I was going to ditch the entire bowl of pancake batter and start over because I assumed the kids weren't going to touch them. Well, you know what they say about assuming things...

Bug walked up to me at the stove, looked at these nutritious freaks of nature, asked "why are they blue?" grabbed one, and started chowing down. My little picky eaters liked that they were blue!

I guess I should try to stop making such an ass out of u and me (mostly me).

No comments:

Post a Comment